Thursday 13 September 2012

First Post

My name is Sam and I'm in 9th grade. This isn't really my first post but it is my first post for the school year. My 10 favorite things are my dog, my friends, my oil pastels, my television, the internet, theatre, this class, random stuff, and doing nothing. My 10 least favorite things are rules, work, homework, haters, other people in general, when the spellcheck is wrong, gym class, when they don't understand what "I'm having an asthma attack" means in gym class (and no I can't keep running), uncomfortable chairs, and peanut butter. The highlight of my summer was my trip to Canada. I am looking forward to the 20% project, of course and learning more about the iPads.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sam! Love the way your blog looks and I really like your post! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyy Sammmmmmmmm. So I'm like writing this really long thing for you because you're making me.... e.e So yeah I think that you're post is like supercool....but you didn't mention our hero!!!!!! ;_; I seriously think you need to edit this post mam :// However, I totes agree with the whole spell-check-is-wrong bit. If spellcheck is wrong...why even have spellcheck??? O.o P.S. Since I don't take gym anymore, you should be more careful about running; I'm not there to notify Mrs.Rofro that you're dying on us :P okay byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR BLOG LOOKS LIKE A SEMI-HIP OLD MAN THAT USED TO KNOW WHAT HIP WAS AND WAS HIP UNTIL THEY CHANGED WHAT HIP WAS AND WHAT HIP WAS NOW WAS WEIRD AND SCARY TOOK HIS DAILY DEUCE ON IT.

    ReplyDelete