Monday 11 June 2012

Last blog post of the school year

Rogate was probably the most fun class I have ever taken. My favorite part of the class was the 20% project. I got to raise butterflies for this, which was really cool. My favorite lesson was the one we did kitschy art, which I found very interesting. My favorite unit was the one on civics. I found it really informative. My favorite project was the kitschy art project. In this class we could have used the blogs more effectively. We could have done journal posts and for fun posts. I Am taking gifted and talented next year which I am excited again. The thing I will miss most about middle school is air conditioning. I will also miss being the oldest grade in the school. I am worried about how much time we will have to get across the school to the other buildings. Also I want more information on how much homework I will have. Over the summer I plan to go to summer camp, Canada, and Kiersten's house. Well Good Bye for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment