Saturday 26 May 2012

Kickstart!

Kickstart is an extremely cool website. If you have an awesome idea and you need money to produce it. You can sign up and people will give money to you. If I had $500 on that site I would give my money to a few different projects. I would give $300 to a project that really interests me. That would be the Trackl3t bracelet. This bracelet is a bracelet that you pass on from person to person. It has a website that you go on and record your adventures with the bracelet. Then people who have it in the future can see where it's been. I would give $150 to Remee. Remee is a mask that allows you to have lucid dreams. I would give to Remee because I had a lucid dream once and it was really cool. I wish I could do it again because when I had it I didn't know what it was so I didn't do anything cool. I would pledge $50 to Makey Makey, which looks so super cool, but it already has enough money. Basically, you can turn anything into computer controls. So you could have an alphabet soup keyboard. That would be fun.

1 comment: