Wednesday 2 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2012 was a weird year for me. I lost friends because of one stupid jerk, but it made me closer to my real friends. I once and for all completely gave up singing, I don't have to waste time at lessons anymore . I started high school, and am enjoying it overall. I saw my Canadian cousins for the first time in a long time, even though Chris and Steve thought they were too cool to show up. Monica, my close family friend, passed away after being sick for a very long time. She felt well enough to be my confirmation sponser, and I am now a member of the church. So a mixed bag there.

I'm not really against New Year's resolutions or anything, but I can't think of any goal. I guess I could be more active, or eat healthier, or something of that nature. I think my resolution will just be to think of an epic resolution for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment