Thursday 25 October 2012

Google 20% 2.0

Yay! Another 20% project! Sadly, there will be no butterflies this year. But there will be animal ears! I present to you...............................complete with dots for effect...................................the best google 20% project since google released their version of sliced bread.............................................
THE ANIMAL EAR PROJECT
The animal ear project is a documentary. I am going to interview people on their views on individuality, then ask them to walk down the hallway wearing animal ears and see how that changes their view.  I will need my video camera and a small variety of animal ears. The only problem I foresee is the possibility that no one will feel comfortable wearing animal ears Around school. Since for some reason there is no individuality class I think I'll just talk to Ms. Mystrena if I need help because she's an individual too.

No comments:

Post a Comment